The 250cc sports bike category here in Malaysia has grown into something with a huge following from Malaysians across the country. One of the most popular models in this said category has to be from Yamaha and yesterday, they’ve introduced the updated 2019 Yamaha YZF-R25.
With new features and equipment to ‘boost ride quality’, Hong Leong Yamaha Motor’s (HLYM) latest offering of their 250cc sports machine has retained its powerful 250cc, liquid-cooled, inline-2 DOHC engine and reliable chassis package.
What are the newly updated features that can be found on the new 2019 Yamaha YZF-R25? Check them out in the list, below:
1) Inverted front for good balance of light, agile handling and performance.
2) New front assembly designed for outstanding handling with M1 type center air intake.
3) New fuel tank design and altered handlebar position to balance character for the street and usability on the circuit.
4) New front fairing and windscreen for improved aerodynamic performance.
5) LED highlights with a “Glaring Face” look and LCD instrument panel and handlebar crown.
HLYM will be offering their latest R25 at RM19,998 (excluding road tax and insurance) with two colour choices; Red and Blue. The new bikes will begin its delivery stage to your nearest official Yamaha dealers starting in the 3rd week of March.