Have you watched the new Men in Black: International movie yet? If you have, you would notice a very sexy looking 2020 Lexus RC F Sport being used as the agents’ daily driver. But remember famous line from the first MIB movie when Tommy Lee Jones said, “Don’t push the red button’?
As it turns out, there’s a similar looking button in their RC F Sport and when pushed, the vehicle transforms into what’s referred to as the Lexus QZ 618 Galactic Enforcer jet. What’s even more amusing is the fact that Lexus actually made a press release with detailed explanations of the Galactic Enforcer. Read the whole thing, below. MUST.READ.TOO.GOOD.
With today’s red-carpet premiere of Sony Pictures’ highly anticipated Men in Black: International comes the world debut of the Lexus QZ 618 Galactic Enforcer jet — the first in the brand’s new jet-class fleet. Currently available only to MIB agents, it is powered by hybrid transformer technology. With the push of a button it morphs from a 2020 Lexus RC F sport coupe into the most powerful IFO (Identified Flying Object) ever engineered by Lexus. It is also the only Lexus available in the darkest black in the entire universe: Umbra Black1.
According to Lisa Materazzo, VP of Lexus marketing, “The Lexus jet reflects the future of the Lexus brand – the far, far distant future. With the most advanced alien-fighting technology, performance and sophisticated styling, it’s in a class of its own.”
In a top-secret exchange of knowledge with an alien partner, brokered by “the agency,” Lexus was able to secure Quasar Power Source2 Technology (QPST) that uses the power of the nearest Active Galactic Nucleus3 (AGN) to travel anywhere in the universe in seconds. Quasi-Stellar Objects4 (QSOs) are found in every galaxy that has a supermassive central black hole. So, all QPST-powered Lexus vehicles are named after black holes.5
Key jet features include:
- IGPS (Inter-Galactic Positioning System)
- Amazon Alexa* understands all seven trillion alien languages
- Gamma ray headlamps
- Infinite scaling technology
- Lexus’ very latest Quasar Power Source Technology (QPST)
- Propulsion system named after Black Hole TON 618
- 122 MPG (Millennia Per Gallon)
- Three driving modes: EcoDrive, SportDrive, QuantumDrive
- 0-60 in 0.0000000000001 nanoseconds
- Light-speed-matching capability
Comfort & Design
- Intergalactically sourced, ethically spawned Adorian leather
- Lexus’ latest transforming seats with a 31-point harnesses to accommodate every body type in the universe
- Lexus Safety System+ (LSS+) with available force field technology
Styles & Packages
- Enforcer Package
- Everything you need to protect the earth from the scum of the universe
- Also available in six other colors, but naturally, Lexus recommends UmbraBlack
Lexus vehicles are the official fleet of MIB agents globally in the film. The 2020 Lexus RC F stars as the MIB agents’ vehicle of choice for their high velocity pursuits. The luxury sport coupe recently underwent an exciting change, making it faster, lighter and even more ready to transport the MIB as they save the universe.
Note: Specifications and features listed here represent science fiction speculation of what a powerful scum-fighting Lexus jet might be like. The actual vehicle in the film was computer generated—the futuristic vehicle does not exist in reality.