Singapore has got it good when it comes to BMW cars as the latest 2020 BMW M340i xDrive Sedan was made officially available in the country. Bear in mind as the car was just launched globally at the end of last month with two variants available for different markets around the globe; Saloon and Touring.
The Singaporean market got the former variant and it’s equally powerful as it is elegant and sophisticated. Powered with a 3.0-litre inline-six M TwinPower Turbo engine produces a whopping 374hp and 500Nm of torque. 0-100km/h only takes 4.4 seconds and that says a lot for this limited-edition model. Top speed? Limited to 250km/h.
Other noteworthy features include:
- M-specific design features with optimised aerodynamic properties
- M-specific sports seats with Sensatec and Alcantara
- BMW Individual headliner in Anthracite, M pedals, M-specific floor mats and interior trim strips in Aluminium Tetragon
- Three-zone automatic climate control
- Ambient lighting, extended storage and an automatically dimming rear-view mirror
- Park Distance Control with sensors
- BMW Live Cockpit Plus complete with navigation system and an 8.8-inch Control Display
- Connected Package Plus including Real-Time Traffic Information, Remote Services, Concierge Services and Apple CarPlay
Speaking of limited-edition models, there are only 340 units of the BMW M340i xDrive Sedan produced worldwide and that comes with a price tag for its exclusivity. For those who are interested to buy one in Singapore, it’ll cost you a grand total of $315,888 (around RM964,605).
For more information, check out the link, below.