Audi Malaysia has made the RS 3 Sedan available from RM646,990 to RM655,990 with the Audi Assurance Package.
The RS 3 Sedan has a bold exterior and widened body giving it that lowered sports look. The front wings and huge air vents complement the wide honeycomb grille with the signature RS black Audi four rings.
In addition, the Darkened Matrix LED headlights offer digital daytime running light signature and RS-specific coming home/leaving home and dynamic light sequences.
Other features include:
- Ceramic brake discs
- 19-inch wheels with a 10-spoke design
- RS-specific front and rear bumpers
Six colour choices are available:
- Kyalami Green
- Kemora Grey
- Glacier White
- Mythos Black
- Python Yellow
- Daytona Gray
The interior is wrapped in black, red, or green trim and features Nappa leather sport seats with RS honeycomb stitching. It also comes with an RS-exclusive steering wheel.
The virtual cockpit displays key information about the car’s performance, while Audi Drive Select offers different RS-specific driving modes to suit owner preference and road conditions.
It also includes:
- a shift indicator that changes from green to yellow to red
- 10.1-inch infotainment display
- 12.3-inch virtual cockpit
- a heads-up display
The RS 3 Sedan does 0-100 km/h in just 3.8 seconds and draws its power from a 2.5-litre five-cylinder TFSI turbocharged engine to deliver 400 PS and 500 Nm of torque.
- Seven-speed dual-clutch S tronic gearbox
- Quattro all-wheel drive system
- Top speed of 250 km/h
- Powertrain features an RS Torque Splitter (enables controlled drifts)
- RS sport suspension plus with adaptive damper control
- RS exhaust system (comes with a fully variable flap control system)
In 2021, the RS 3 Sedan dominated the famous Nordschleife track in just seven minutes and 40.748 seconds, making it the fastest compact model in the world.